You are invited to an
with reps from
Sandia National Laboratories
Faculty are invited to find out about new or continued collaborations with this renowned research lab.
Students are invited to bring their resumes for consideration for internships and jobs at Sandia National Labs
Why Sandia National Labs?
Georgia Tech has a strong history with SNL:
• 191 alum/269 degrees at Sandia (excluding interns)
• $7.6M of research contract collaborations (FY13 - FY17)
• 5+ years of distinguished faculty from Sandia and GT on 8 advisory boards for materials, nanodevices and microsystems, engineering sciences, computational science, industrial systems engineering, and more
• Academic Alliance MOU signed in June 2015
• Complimentary office space at GT for on-campus managers and visiting Sandians
• Umbrella CRADA completed with GTARC (for GTRI)
• Non-residential tuition waivers for up to 10 Sandia employees ($202K value)
• GT “Faculty Fellow” liaison Chip White (Industrial and Systems Engineering) at Sandia since October 2017