Georgia Tech's Center for Career Discovery & Development
invites you to the
Georgia Tech Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, July 11
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Who is invited?
- Students & alumni from Georgia Institute of Technology across all majors & degrees
- Candidates seeking full-time, Intern, & co-op jobs
- Recruit graduate and undergraduate talent
How does it work?
Register to review the recorded informational webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
Nowhere, it all happens online.
Top reasons to participate
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
Sponsored by Georgia Tech's Center for Career Discovery & Development