The Daniel Guggenheim School
of Aerospace Engineering
Application Due 12 October 2022
Simulation Submission 19 October 2022
Finalists Declaration 16 November 2022
Final Round 02 December 2022
This competition is open to students from the following institutes:
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia State University
- Emory University
- Spelman College
- University of Georgia
- University of West Georgia
- Morehouse College
- Morehouse College of Medicine
- Clark Atlanta University
Round 1 | Simulation
- Develop path planning, image processing, and control systems for a minidrone line follower in simulations
Round 2 | Deployment
- Deploy algorithms designed during the simulation round to a Parrot Mambo minidrone
Get Ready to Fly
1. Apply to receive all the competition materials.
2. Watch the MathWorks Minidrone Competition video series to better understand the competition details.
3. Review the competition rules and guidelines.