- Ph.D., Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2018
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 2016
- B.Tech. with Honors, Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, 2013
Tejas Puranik is a research engineer II in the digital engineering division at the Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory (ASDL). His research interests include physics-based performance modeling, data-driven predictive analytics, machine learning applications in engineering, safety and certification, and environmental impact assessment.
- Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory (ASDL)
- Systems Design & Optimization